Thursday, December 17, 2009

Maili Gets Braces

I grew up with really crooked (read BUCK) front teeth until the 6th grade whn I was finally able to get braces. I don't like the pictures of me from 4th and 5th grade because of my horrible teeth. When Maili's permanent front teeth started to come in, it seemed as if she was going to share my same fate. But then I noticed a little girl in our ward who was only a year older than Maili had gotten braces. Now days they can do braces in 2 phases - and it doesn't really cost you any more than if you just waited till they were older and fixed them all at once. I was all for this.
Here is Maili pre-braces


Doesn't this look like fun?








In fact it looks like so much fun that Thyse wants to join in!




Poor Maili - they only hurt for a few days. And her teeth were literally straight after about 2-3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment