Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanskgiving Turkey Trot

While in AZ for Thanksgiving we decided to run the annual Turkey Trot with Stephanie my best friend from high school. Her very first 10K and she did it while she was a few weeks pregnant. Way to go Steph. Next goal a Half Marathon right? - post baby of course!





Russ ran the race too and finished with a great time of 43:50. I finished at 49:58 - but I did beat the turkey! This race was much bigger than I expected a local race to be.
I finished 21st out of the 262 women in my division. Russ finished 23rd out the 170 in his division. That means I really won right? Even though he was faster?

We also went to see the Christmas light parade in Tempe and the AZ Temple lights. It was so great to have some fun Christmas activities without being freezing cold! We didn't even bother to see the lights at the SL Temple when we got home.

Thyse with his Grandma Cindy, Aunt Stacey and cousins Mabry and Adley.


Ryan and Mabry enthralled with the lights!


Having a fun time with the grandparents at the temple.

My kids also love to go with Grandpa to feed and ride the horses whenever we come to visit.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment