
Tonight right after I put the kids to bed the door bell rang. When I went to the door no one was there so I started to look around on the porch for a treat. Halloween always brings those door bell ditching treat chain letter ghost window sign things that I obviously don’t know what to call. But….there was no treat. Then I noticed someone way out in the park strip nonchalantly leaning against a tree holding a basketball so I say “Hi” in a slightly confused voice. Then I realize that my tree is only about 3 feet tall and not nearly big enough for anyone to lean against. Russ comes out and we realize it’s a cardboard cut out of Zac Efron! I was so excited to receive a life size Zac – my friends and I took our kids to see HSM# on Friday and loved it! Zac is so dreamy!! Unfortunately it was just a joke by one of the young men up the street and they wanted him back. Dang – I wanted to keep Zac in my room. We settled for a few pictures instead and then I gave them the address to my friend Michelle’s house.

Hello! Why didn't you send him my way??? Yeah, I might be a little jealous.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh... that is so funny! I am totally laughing over Maili kissing Zac! I'll have to show this to Ella in the morning. Lovin that you have a blog! Thanks again for watching my kids today!!
ReplyDelete