Tuesday, February 10, 2009

90210

90210
OK did anyone watch tonight's Valentine's episode? I don't know if anyone but me noticed Annie's shoes (that is the character Annie below).


Here is a picture of the shoes if you missed them. Anyway I was so excited because I recently bought these shoes in a light grey color - not red - but they were my most exciting shoe purchase of late. They were originally $90 shoes and I watched them online for 6 months until they finally came down to $35 (still above what I normally pay for shoes but I had to have them). At least 90210 is confirming that I am young and hip and not just a 33 year old soccer mom.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Can't wait to see them in person. You are so dedicated, watching them for 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly your mother's daughter, Marci. She'd be proud. :)

    p.s. Love the shoes. Wish you were my size...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with her shoes {too bad her roots were seriously buggen!!} lol...you're such a cute mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I'm glad that I'm not the only crazy who watches 90210. and Annie always has great shoes. I my self have been trying to copy Adrianna's hair lately. She has lots of different looks with a haircut similar to mine. I even trimmed my bangs shorter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. What, a 33-year-old soccer mom? No way! You're a 33-year-old ski mom! :)

    ReplyDelete