
This is the 3rd year in a row we took advantage of National Pancake Day. The first year was in San Fransisco while on vacation. Last year I went with Michelle Taylor and our kids and this year we went as family for dinner. This is the first time we had to wait - but no longer than 10 minutes.
I alerted a few of you - I know Amy Askerlund took advantage of it because we saw them there. And I think my brother Ryan as well. I couldn't do a mass posting before it happened because I was hoping to alleviate crowds for myself. (since half the people who read this would be dining at the same IHOP off of Bangerter Highway). Anyway it was YUMMY. Who doesn't love pancakes - especially when you don't make them or pay for them!
If you're interested in going next year remember that it is always on Fat Tuesday. There is some tradition about eating pancakes before lent. See this link if you really want more enlightenment about it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancakes#Pancake_Day

sounds like a fun tradition!
ReplyDeleteWe went too. I was surprised at how crowded it was! Do you remember last year? We pretty much had the dining hall to ourselves. Too bad we didn't see you.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a fun mom and do so many fun things! You should send me your to do list so I can get some ideas!
ReplyDelete