
These are super light weight, super speedy and super red! I am in love. Now my running shoes can be just as stylish and cool as all my heels! Fair warning - the next time you're in a race and see a blur of red feet swish by you, leaving you in the dust, dazed and confused, you'll know it was me!

My only doubt about the shoes was whether they would be enough cushioning for a marathon. I've got the St. George coming up in July. In my efforts to look for the best deal at an online store I came across this article:
The running shoes of the top 10 women in Kona
Written by: Herbert Krabel
Date: Sun Oct 19 2008
Chrissie Wellington and Sandra Wallenhorst ran sub 3 hours at the 2008 Ford Ironman World Championships and finished 1st and 3rd respectively. We looked closer at the shoes which carried them and the other top 10 female finishers through the marathon.

3. Sandra Wallenhorst (GER)
marathon time: 2:58:35
running shoes: Saucony Type A2
And I got a smokin' deal too!

Hmm. . . if I'm in a race and a blur of red feet swish by me. . . it will be one of many! ;) Good for you--if you are good enough to do all the races you do, you deserve awesome shoes.
ReplyDeleteI did get some nice hiking shoes last night for the handcart trek our stake is doing in October. Dennon and I are going as a Ma and Pa! And the guy at REI taught me the marathon knot, so I feel all official and runner-like now. ;)
PS. That lady looks like a guy. Promise me you'll never run THAT much!