Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

Bryton's Preschool Program. Bryton was Joseph in Mrs. Palmer's nativity play.



Christmas Eve - Maili and Bryton with their new PJ's


Maili with our new piano - she can't wait to start lesson's next week. She also loves her cute new headband that my Aunt Barbara made for her.


Christmas Morning there was a huge snow storm that blanketed our house and frosted our windows. The snow was about 3 feet deep in the drifts on our deck. We couldn't open our sliding glass doors.






Sledding on the 26th

5 comments:

  1. How fun--actual "frosted windowpanes" like in the song. Definitely don't get that here! We did get rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so envoius of your piano!
    And what super-cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARCI!!!! What's up girl!!! Cyndi just sent me the link to your blog...your kids are SO cute!!! You are rockin...what am I talking about?! congrats on the marathon that's awesome! Ok, totally blog stalk me--it's so fun to catch up!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are so cute! They all look so different then each other-- and are sooo Big. Maili hair is killer cute LOVE IT! The sledding looks like fun but I will have to pass on the 3 FT of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun sledding! You are so good to have your kids in helmets. I am a really bad mom.

    ReplyDelete